Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Birthday Fails

So I just spent a crazy amount of time trying to figure out how to change the colors on hyperlinks from blue to white in my comic. Since I changed the background and you can sort of no longer see them. I failed at that. I failed horribly.

I did manage to get a new background up. Which is pretty nice and you can see the top navigation bars. If you fumble around you can find the previous and next ones under the comic. Above the blog post. I need to learn css.

I did not get my comic painted in time though. Nor did I get my banner made. But it's my birthday so I'm not going to be so hard on myself. We all fail. And if you can't fail on your birthday, then when can you fail? But if anyone wants to school me on CSS, I'd be happy to be schooled.


The comic is, by the way Carnival Grotesque. Go look at my three posts. Show love and I might make it four.

No comments:

Post a Comment